Personalised Travel Forecasts
Enabling real-time end-to-end journey management
Our travel assistant applications generate advance notice of situations that affect planned journeys, before people set off as well as en-route. We monitor key transport modes, optimising journeys by time, cost, productivity and environmental impact.
- Save money – ensure people take the most efficient route optimised by cost/available capacity*
- Save time – ensure people take the most efficient route optimised by available working time*
- Save the planet – ensure people take the most efficient route optimised by lowest emissions*
- Combine all 3 – ensure people take the most efficient route optimised by your strategic objectives*
*includes real-time network capacity and disruption management for road traffic and public transport services
Built Around Your Needs
And designed to drive key strategic ojectives
- Reduce over-crowding and improve safety through crowd-sourced network intelligence and optimisation
- Pro-actively manage disruption, continuity of service and critical externalities (air and noise pollution)
- Foster a collaborative operator framework for local economy driven sustainable transport services
- Guide people to your venues, outlets or events based on their circumstances and specific journey requirements
- Reduce risk of data breach though our secure privacy preserving data management architecture
- Access additional revenue streams by making transport advice an integrated part of your proposition
- Integrate real-time multi-modal transport data with your scheduling and resource management applications
- Deliver tailored alerts and notifications through unified messaging (SMS, Email, Mobile/Web Apps, Digital Signage)
- Improve transport cost control, workplace engagement and automate travel expense reporting
Covering The UK & Beyond
(We're working on ferries and flights)
Engineering Mutual Value Exchange
57% are willing to share data in return for improved transport services*
You. Smart. Thing. enables individuals and organisations to capture and securely share data (e.g. patronage, capacity, historic, current and predicted location, etc.), and to decide how and when it is used, and by whom.
Our consent matrix enables the combination of shared user data with real-time transport data; rail, road, bike hire, bus and taxi services, cycling and walking routes, local authority information, and location based offers.
Our travel assistant application assesses these data sets in real-time and returns actionable guidance, optimising journeys based on currently available services and the user’s specific journey requirements .
* Data taken from the UK’s Transport Systems Catapult 2015 ‘IM Traveller Needs & UK Capacity Study’