To register to participate in trials of TOC Ability please confirm that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions by entering your contact details and clicking the ‘ACCEPT AND SEND’ button below:
- the TOC Ability system includes an option for me to use it anonymously;
- any information I enter remains my data, not Enable iD’s;
- access to information I enter can be controlled by me;
- information I enter can be deleted at any time, either via the TOC Ability system or by emailing email@example.com.
- Sharing of Personal Information: I consent to Personally Identifiable Information (PII) including my name, contact information, journey details, disability and assistance needs that I disclose in relation to the TOC Ability pilot, being shared with 3rd party transport operating companies and service providers, and held for up to six months thereafter, for the sole purpose of developing improved passenger assistance services.
- Restricted use of Personal Information: Any Personally Identifiable Information that is held in relation to TOC Ability will not be used for marketing purposes.