An outstanding opportunity to join Enable iD
Enable iD is a specialist product & service development company focused on the delivery of Internet of Things and personalised data solutions.
A subsidiary of established bespoke software company, Enable International, we set out in January 2015 to help organisations develop ‘smart’ products and services that deliver improved performance by giving individuals ownership and control of their data.
Due to securing two exciting new long-term public sector contracts we are now looking for an outstanding Technology Project Manager to join the team.
- Responsible for client and stakeholder partner liaison
- Creation and maintenance of detailed multi-disciplinary project plans, covering hardware implementation, software development, stakeholder management and marketing communications
- Production and dissemination of project management collateral
- Management of IoT network implementation including supporting site surveys
- Device configuration and network monitoring via remote management tools
- Analytics and insight reporting including the implementation and monitoring of key performance indicators
- Creation of high quality presentation materials
- Management of communications database
- Website administration via WordPress CMS
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented whilst being able to stay focused on and drive high-level objectives
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite and MS project (or similar)
- Comfortable with hosting stakeholder engagement workshops
- Knowledge of industrial IoT applications an advantage
- Knowledge of transport sector an advantage
- Midlands-based with regular travel to London for client meetings
- Graduate with 4+ years commercial project management experience. Someone who loves playing with new technology but also recognises its strengths and weaknesses.
- Key role in subsidiary of established elite software house
- Tailored training and benefits package
- Salary £30k – £40k per annum, subject to experience
- In the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Technology Project Manager’ including your CV and a covering letter.