CN Sustainability Summit – 7th of September 2023 at 15HATFIELDS, London
Over the past few years, sustainability has become a critical global priority due to our increasing awareness of the risks our planet faces without immediate action. Embracing the concept of sustainability is vital, but it’s essential to first comprehend its meaning and implications. Conference News and Mash Media have deployed ‘You. Smart. Thing.’ for its 2023 summit, to promote sustainable travel modes to all attendees.
Successfully launched in 2022, the CN Sustainability Summit is an ideal opportunity to examine what the events sector is doing well and identify areas for improvement. This event provides a platform to evaluate the industry’s sustainable impact, discuss best practices and generate ideas on how to address the key issues hindering efforts to create a sustainable future for events.
Agenda for the day
- 9.00am – 9.30am: Registration & Coffee
- 9.30am – 10.10am: Panel 1 – Travelling sustainably
- 10.15am – 10.55am: Panel 2 – Delivering a green event
- 11.00am – 12.00pm: Networking session with organised 1-on-1 meetings
- 12.05pm – 12.45pm: Panel 3 – Sustainable venue selection
- 12.45pm – 1.30pm: Networking lunch
- 1.35pm – 2.15pm: Panel 4 – Catering with a conscience
- 2.20pm – 3.00pm: Panel 5 – Sustainable stakeholders
- 3.05pm – 4.05pm: Networking session with roundtables and organised 1-on-1 meetings
- 4.10pm – 4.50pm: Sustainability Storytelling Workshop from Identity
- 4.50pm: Event concludes & thank you from host
*These timings are provisional and may be subject to change.
CN Sustainability Summit Travel Assistant
Plan your trip and get a tailored low-carbon travel plans to get to CN Sustainability Summit 2023