The EV Assist+ concept, as a technical innovation and a commercial proposition, was recently validated by means of a 12-week feasibility study, delivered in partnership with the Scottish Enterprise and Transport Scotland, East Lothian Council, Goss Consultancy Ltd, and a number of leading regional EV stakeholders.
1. Plan your trip here: East Lothian Council Website
EV Assist+ trials are taking place currently, and include a pan-disabled panel of EV users. The survey is however open to anyone who wishes to participate. If you would like to participate, you must submit your response by the 10th of March. Simply enter your email address at the end of the survey to be entered into the EV Assist+ prize draw to win £300!
2. Complete the survey here: https://bit.ly/3Kn0jQN
The survey focuses on the following topics:
- EV user journey experience for people with accessibility needs
- Disabled EV user planning time
- Disabled EV user willingness to change route if a charge point becomes unavailable en-route
- Disabled EV user willingness to travel by EV (on long distance destination-based trips)
- Utilisation rates of the charge point network
- Chargepoint accessibility
- Chargepoint availability
- Non-EV user willingness to buy/lease an EV
- Return on investment for EV charge point operators adopting the EV Assist+ system if proven that disabled EV users are more willing to undertake an EV journey with the additional information provided by the tool.
The survey prize draw offer expires on 10 March 2022. For more information on GDPR-compliance and how your data will be processed please refer to: https://yousmartthing.com/terms/
EV Assist+ is being delivered by ‘You. Smart. Thing.’ in collaboration with Goss Consultancy Ltd.